Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Morning earthlings! I'm back earlier today, woke up at 9am today to poo as usual(my daily routine). Woke M up by licking her face so she can go get my breakfast *evil woof* Then I disturbed M's mom by constantly rounding her legs while she was ironing the human clothes lol.

They all love to pull my ears *sian face*


Engaging in a fierce battle with milky the bone.

Still engaging.

Childhood rival appeared!
I still rmbed when I used to be his size o.o

You want it, I'll give it to you!

TAKE THAT!

Oh right, I forgot about brother Meme's photos, here you go.


He looks grumpy after taking his medicine.

Right eye went for operation, could see the remains of the scrape membrane but not gona post the pic here it's too gross for my fellow fur pals.

Scars from his battle.

I don't know what the vet did to him but his eyes has been THIS BIG every since he got back home yesterday afternoon, even at night his pupils are equally HUGE. A tad bit scary if you ask me, and he never meowed once o.o just kept quiet the whole time.

As if he wasn't grumpy enough before the operation.
*woof*

I'm off to nap awhile ;O

Anw M wants me to advertise her blogshop for her.
FleaMadness
Do support ty! ;D

No comments: