Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mooooorning ;O

Yesterday M's laopo came over, her name is Sheryl and she also got a doggy named Almond but was told he's grumpy and snappy so didn't bring him over to socialize with me. M was telling me she might want me to mate with Almond but he's like a silky terrier! Later come out become weird babies how o.o

Sheryl is very nice, she let me bite her ;p and she keep hugging me and taking nice piccas of me. Check them out!

She told me she is also a Rainbow, so 2 rainbows here ;D

Oooh unglam!

What?

I wasn't chewing a bone on the bed, I wasn't I wasn't :o


Check out M's and Sheryl's cookies.
So prettaye right?!!
They wouldn't let me even have a teeny weeny crumb D:


M got to know a new friend from SPC last night!
HI AUGUSTINE!
& he's also gona get a schnauzer boy name Preston.
NEW PAW FRIEND! Omg can't wait can't wait ;O

No comments: