Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First of all,
Happy April's Fool!

Morning! Though it's like 11.30am already and M just fed me my breakfast with the usual daily dose of Fish Liver Oil, M says it makes my fur soft and would like to introduce it to every paw-ers out there who long for soft and silky fur. She got the Burp! Fish Liver Oil from PLC at Vivo and it's less than 10moolah for a small bottle. Elvy ma is using it too and it has better effect on Elvy than on me ;o so the results differ.

Uncle from petshop actually recommends human fish liver oil from the Fisherman's brand if M is not wrong. M is going to buy it for me soon, and she says I need vitamins but don't know what to get, any recommendations out there?

Anw M registered me in Petblog.sg please do check it out! :D

Check me out with no ears~ o.o

Noooo ears! :o

Sup?~

She made me do it <_<

Then, while I was enjoying the air-con last night on M's new comforter(which I also accidentally pee-ed on it while I was sleeping, had too much of a drink), she did this to me o.o




What's so funny? Woofzzz.

I still slept on..

Don't get me wrong, I'm WELL-TOILET-TRAINED just that occasionally after I get too much of a drink and goes to sleep before I pee, I'll get a wet bed D: M asked Dr. Grace and she says it's normal for puppies to release their bladder when they are asleep phew~ It's still kind of embarrassing though hehe.

Oh yeh I just heard, M is bringing me to Pawtobello this Saturday! & she ranted on something like hope she gets in or something oh wells ;D So excited!

Right, M is going out gotta off the lappy now.
Woofles toodles<3

No comments: